My name is James Taylor and it would be my pleasure to help you.
- I am a Registered Hypnotherapist with the General Hypnotherapy Register
- A Qualified Hypnotherapist with a Diploma in Professional Hypnotherapy and Hypnosis
- A Certified Life Coach
- A Graduate Member of MAPA
- A Qualified Counsellor with a Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling.
- I also hold an Enhanced Certificate with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
If you have a personal, emotional or habitual problem, there’s a good chance I have already helped someone like you ….
…. and am happy to help you too.
From weight loss, to stopping smoking, my style of Deep Transformation Hypnosis, Counselling and Life Coaching has helped people with eating disorders, phobias, anxiety, depression and more.
Having worked within the Metropolitan Police Service for 23 years, both as a uniformed officer and later a Detective, I now specialise in working with all Emergency and Military services (including civilian staff), for both work and ‘non-work’ related issues either as a Hypnotherapist, Counsellor or Life Coach.
For details of how we can help you take the first steps towards your new life, please visit my A to Z list of treatments available.